“Los Elementis best Ford on the strip”
Review of Los Elementos

Los Elementos
Price range: £4 - £38
Description: Contemporary relaxed and friendly Restaurant and Bar. We serve superb diners in the evening, with the well stocked bar always open. We also offer special dishes such as traditional British Sunday roast, Friday Fish n Fizz (Cod, chips and bubbly) We can easily cater for your dietary requirements.
Reviewed 9 June 2024

We ate at Los Elementos for the first time with friends. The whole evening was fabulous. We sat outside on the terrace to order and the staff were fantastic. One of our party was slightly late and the way the staff engaged with us made us all feel very welcomed customers. The food was some of the best we have ever had on the strip, the service at the table was again, first class and we all felt like friends rather than customers when we left. We will be back with family guests later in the year and Los Elementis is top of our list. Fantastic!

Date of visit: June 2024

Reviewed 6 June 2024 via mobile

What an absolute Gem. Our vacation was in the area for 8 weeks & we stumbled upon Los elementos. From the moment we walked through the door our whole experience was delightful. I’ll hop straight to the food & in 3 words “Oh My Gosh” it was presented so beautifully like a work of art. We chose from the A La Carte, myself beef cheek my husband succulant pig. Both cuts were of high quality and literally melted in our mouths, the veg equally as lush and plentiful. Therefore after this visit we found ourselves frequented it often working our way through their wares over our 8 week stay hence us now having tried just about everything and their specials, from lobster , chateaubriand , Salt cooked flamed sea bass , fillet steaks , fish courses & I even tried their vegetarian dishes. Nothing faulted it all was out of this world. I kept saying to my husband surely they can’t get every dish perfect but they do including wonderful desserts which are ART. Having learnt the chef is a Michelin star chef I then understood the calibre of his work. The restaurant is of modern design with contemporary clean lines. I love the fact you can see the kitchen creating. The atmosphere is friendly and staff is attentive. I have a favourite Alan whom is delightful! happy and attentive no matter of time / day. I noticed upon my visits one lady in particular frequently visited & when she was in the whole place sparkled, I later realised she was the owner MEL. What an amazing lady. I found myself wishing she was in on every visit. From all on the menu which changes every so often to Los Elementos themed nights to wine tasting menus , Sunday roasts & all you can eat breakfasts to fish chips & fizz on the terrace we have never had a bad meal. My review says it all except I need to add for us it’s the best eatery at affordable prices in the area & my husband & I do like eating out. It’s a five star review ftom me. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Date of visit: June 2024
Reviewed 23 May 2024

I came here with my family for dinner, the starters, the mains and the desserts were amazing and the staff that works there absolutely lovely making you feel really welcome, beautiful place I’ll definitely be coming back again. Thank you Los elementos .

Vine con mi familia a cenar esta noche, los entrantes, la comida y los postres todo estaba buenísimo y los camareros súper educados y cariñosos que bien nos han tratado, de verdad que ganas de volver. Muchas gracias los elementos.

Reviewed 23 May 2024

One of the best meals I’ve had!
I had the lobster stuffed chicken and slow braised octopus which was unreal and to top it off the caramel apple tart was the icing on the cake! Staff are really polite and very welcoming! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 May 2024 via mobile

We visited for our wedding anniversary. We chose chateaubriand and it was absolutely perfectly cooked. The sides were amazing, three different sauces, thick cut chips, dauphinoise potatoes, mixed vegetables and onion rings. Everything was delicious, the steak was melt in the mouth.
The service was excellent and we will definitely return!