“cool team”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“cool team”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

i rented my board from these guys again and they were friendly and helpful yet again with a fair price.there a german crowd but speak great english and are very good with giving out free stickers for my campervan.

Visited January 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just had an absolute blast!”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Well organized, really nice location, good surfing and friendly people (staff and other visitors which was in my favor :)
I would def recommend...

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Well run, very helpful”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We turned up at 9 am and were very well looked after, we hired a couple of boards and wetsuits, we were lent a roof rack, showed the surf spots on a map and given advice about where to go and what to expect. The board and wetsuits were good quality and well maintained unlike the usual scrappy hire wetsuits you tend to get. The prices were quite reasonable. We had a great day.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Anyone can try”
Reviewed 8 December 2012

At 67 I'm not your average surf school client but I was made so welcome and had so much fun. I just did one afternoon as a taster; do more to really gain a skill. In conditions that would normally keep me out of the water I felt absolutely safe with these guys. Teaching was progressive and allowed us to go at our own pace. Language was not a problem, though the Lithuanians needed to have a bit of another language. Cost equated with group snowdome lessons at home, so not cheap out there (better for longer courses). The only downside was that my group was a bit larger than advertised due to varied previous experience of clients.

Visited November 2012