“Fabulous! A+”
other travellers have booked this property
Bonita zona de relax
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bonita zona de relax
Vistas desde el solarium privado
Salón
Cocina completamente equipada
Comedor de cuatro plazas
Amplitud
Dormitorio con cama matrimonial
Armario equipado con perchas, cajones y baldas. Tabla de planchar y plancha. Toallas de playa.
Íntimo y acogedor
Baño de tres piezas con plato de ducha
Entrada del apartamento (Hall)
Complejo visto desde la carretera de acceso
Piscinas comunitarias
Parte frontal del edificio
Primera línea de playa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nyc
“Fabulous! A+”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I have stayed in this building before in a different apartment so I was very familiar with the location which we love.
Unfortunately we did not meet Marta but her correspondence was excellent and we had no problems picking up the keys.
It was nice to sit on the terrace in the morning and of course in the evening for the sunsets. Great shower and washing machine a big plus.
I had a problem with the oven but Marta was quick to respond.I did not realise you had to use the timer to operate the oven,it's probably a safety feature.
Great wifi in this apartment too.
Looking forward to our next stay.
Please inform me of any updates.
Thanks again Marta
Angie

18 Jun 2017
Many thanks to you Angie. It is very important for me the well-being of my guests so I thank you very much for this comment. I'll wait for you next year (or sooner) and I'll keep you informed of the news :-D. My best wishes...
Paul R
“Great Apartment”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Hi,
I'm just back from a great two week stay in El Cotillo with my wife and 9 month old. Having been to Fuerte many times before we decided to stay in El Cotillo for the first time. The apartment is exactly as it looks in the pictures. Modern, bright, functional and a good location. Its a little bigger than it looks in the pictures if anything. The view is beautiful looking out to the sunset every evening. Marta is very good to deal with and met us late in the evening on arrival. She called after one week to change bed linen and towels and general cleaning. There is a washing machine which is a great addition. The pools are clean and quiet There is a small supermarket 5 minute walk from the apartment. One of the many beaches is also only a 5 minute walk. There are plenty of lovely cafes & restaurants within a 10 minute walk catering for all tastes. There is a fantastic french bakery across the road that is definitely worth a visit!! The only negative which is kind of out of Marta's control is that the lifts do not work (have never worked) which meant for us with a nine month old, were carrying a buggy up and down the stairs! This certainly wouldn't put us off staying here again, it's just to make people aware of this! We certainly hope to be back and would definitely stay here again!!

17 Jun 2017
Dear Paul, thank you very much for your fantastic comment. Although I should point out that in my announcement I do not mention that there is an elevator service for precisely that reason. On the other hand I will love to welcome you again on new occasions, you are a wonderful family. Thanks again and a greeting from El Cotillo.
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Your age range 50-64
Sally J
Chippenham
“Great apartment - overall would highly recommend with a couple of minor improvements”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

In a great location with a fabulous view which you can enjoy inside or outside on the balcony. We never tired of looking out of the lounge window!
The apartment has everything needed, great to have a washing machine as well.

The supermarket is nearby so easy to stock up. Also it's near the bike hire shop - we tried electric bikes this year - great to cycle into the wind and take the pressure off!
Minor improvements that we'd appreciate are a bigger bed or two singles pushed together - didn't find the single long pillow very comfy. The towels could do with replacing and we'd have appreciated a Bluetooth speaker but overall very good.
We met Marta easily for the key pick up and the apartment was nice and clean.

dankazaba
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“piecefull and relaxing holiday”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

The apartment was spotlessly clean, with attention to detail. It is well equipped and has modern furnishings. We really enjoyed our stay here. The owner, Marta, was very friendly and always accommodating. She gave us a few tips on where to go and recommended a good restaurant nearby. The apartment is in an excellent location within very easy walking distance everywhere - the town centre, harbour and the beach. Opposite there is a supermarket open till 10pm and the bus stop which we found very handy.
WIFI is excellent and stable. TV service I found completely useless as there are only a few local channels. Also the picture and sound quality are very bad.
The biggest asset of this apartment is the roof terrace with a panoramic view over the lagoons, sea and the town.There is a nice swimming pool but I haven't used it as the water was freezing. I have to admit it is kept really well and clean.
The only downside was I found the bed really uncomfortable. To be honest it was the worst bed I have ever slept on. Other than that everything was perfect.
We rented a car from the office opposite /next to the supermarket/ to explore the island. The price was good and the car in pristine condition. It is worth a recommendation.
Thank you, Marta, for a lovely and relaxing holiday.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, easy access to the beach, panoramic view from terrace and balcony
Liked least: bed very uncomfortable, TV service poor quality
21 Sep 2016
Thank you very much for your opinion, for me is a pride to know that my apartment is a bright spot in your holidays. As for the bed I decided to change a few weeks ago, for me the comfort of my guests is very important and it seems that this model is more comfortable. I hope you return soon to check it ;-). Thanks again and best regards.
Steve J
“Just a little improvement would rate this a 5”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Really a great apartment with all the facilities you could want for a comfortable holiday. Stunning views from balcony and roof terrace towards lagoon beaches and mountains behind. Only fault (personal opinion) was we found the bed really uncomfortable. Other than this the apartment is faultless. The complex could do with sprucing up though. Needs painting and some smashed panes of glass in doors needed replacing. Nothing to stop anyone going there but looks scruffy in places.
The location of the apartment is superb with beaches,restaurants,bars and shops all within strolling distance. The owner Marta was a lovely helpful person and great to deal with.

Liked best: Location, views
Liked least: The bed
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Carol Q
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent appartment”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

One of the best apartments we have stayed in. Well equipped with everything that you could need even beach towels. The owner Marta is lovely and very helpful, nothing is too much trouble for her. We also got our deposit back on the day promised. We stayed for 3 weeks and the sunset was different every day, beautiful. There is a supermarket across the road that is open from 8.00 am until 10.00pm even on a Sunday. Loads of good restaurants within easy walking distance. Pool was very clean, although at weekends it could get a little crowded. Lifts are not working in the block, so be aware that you will have to walk up, small flights of stairs. If we ever go back to Fuerteventura then we will defiantly stay at this apartment again. Thank you Marta for a lovely peaceful, relaxing holiday

Liked best: Veiws
Liked least: No handrail in communal stairways
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Jul 2016
Thank you very much for your opinion Carol. It is a pleasure to welcome guests like you, so careful and attentive. I hope to see you again soon, best wishes for you and Adrian.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing