We attended a Ladies Masonic Festival at his hotel and they made a very good job of the organisation of the event. The service during the gala dinner was outstanding. The staff were friendly and willing to help in anyway they could. The down sides, whilst maybe considered minor did result in the hotel not getting a mark of five. A soda water when purchased with other drinks was charged at 85p, this to all intense and purposes cost the hotel nothing. We had three meals sitting next to windows at three different tables and the windowsills were very dirty with old food. dust and rubbish on them.Finally we both ordered an omelette and it took an age to arrive and was inedible so avoid ordering this at all costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cambridge Belfry is located in Cambourne in Cambridgeshire. It is only a short distance from many major road networks including the M1 and A1. The hotel is oh so close to the famous city of Cambridge, so whether you fancy punting on the river or a tour of the famous University, you'll be there in no time at all. The hotel has 120 bedrooms, a state of the art leisure club, a relaxing spa and 8 meeting and conference rooms. Take advantage of the sophisticated meeting rooms equipped with the latest technology to help your meetings run smoothly.When it comes to dining, you can enjoy seasonal specialities that the talented Chefs create overlooking the lovely, edge-of-the-village lakeside view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Cambridge Belfry - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cambridge Belfry - a q Hotel Cambourne
- Cambridge Belfry Cambourne
- The Cambridge Belfry - A QHotel Cambourne, Cambridgeshire