“Wonderful Experience”
IL GIARDINO DI PANICALE
FRESH ROSES IN THE WALLS
SPRING TIME
FRESH ROSES TO IL GIARDINO
MAIN ENTRANCE HALL 'IL ROSETO'
EQUIPPED KITCHEN
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
LIVING ROOM
LARGE LVING ROOM
CORRIDOR WITH ORIGINAL ARCHES AND STONE CEILINGS
EN-SUITE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Karen E
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Il Roseto in panicale was perfect for my husband and myself. The mail bedroom was very comfortable, as was the rest of the small apartment. Great access to the small village of Panicale (Our the front door and around the corner) katia was fantastic. Catered to our every need. Even invited us to her home for an authentic Umbrian dinner with other new friends from Holland and England. Mossimo, Katia's husband, picked us up and transported us to their home. he is one of the local policemen. A great guy. it was fun to meet their two darling boys. I feel like I have know the family for along time, and we were only in Panicale for a week!. Katia is a wonderful cook. I husband would return to Panicale for Katia's Pasta! Next time she promises Lasagne! Galo's Bar was the perfect place for Coffee in the morning, Wonderful tuna-bean salad for lunch, and late afternoon wine on the terrace. Our trip continued to Rome, Sicily, and Malta, but our best meals were in Panicale. There is the saying "it takes a village", well Panicale "gives a Village".
Can't wait to return someday.
Karen and Mike

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Katia and the town of Panicale
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London
Reviewed 25 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Sheffield
Reviewed 29 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:

Reviewed 1 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Colorado USA
Reviewed 10 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$108
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing