“Nice Price, Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Amada Plaza Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cabanatuan City
Amada Plaza Hotel
Manila, Philippines
“Nice Price, Nice Place”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I went to Cabanatuan City for a business meeting and was referred to Amada hotel. I booked in advance but decided to check other hotels when I got to the city. I first went to an old established hotel but got spooked when I went inside: old, gloomy and a bit expensive compared to its amenities.

I then went to another hotel with a resort sounding name and location, quite far and more ideal for families, a bit glad that no room was available. I finally proceeded to Amada hotel to check its facilities. The hotel is tucked away in the residential area, minutes away from the central business area. Traffic going to the hotel is also a bit slow and it would be hard to reach the hotel without a private vehicle.

But when I looked at the newly-built and well maintained building, friendly staff and very friendly rates I immediately checked-in. Best value for money with its free wifi, nice size of room and free breakfast. Free parking too, though the parking area is on the other side of the road, but still part of the hotel grounds.

I had dinner in the hotel because I didn't want to suffer the traffic again and got served a home-cooked meal, with generous portions at very affordable rates.

OBSERVATION:
The hotel staff are too trusting with their guests. They did not ask for a room deposit and when i wanted to pay for my dinner in cash, they said they will just include it in my bill to be paid when i check-out

It seems Cabanatuan hotels are all located far from the National highway where all the convenient dining outlets are located.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank mickey0521

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Chicago
Reviewed 26 May 2012

The Amada Plaza Hotel is a surprising gem in the outskirts of bustling Cabanatuan City. It has friendly staff, well-appointed amenities, and is clean. It really is quite a nice place. However, through no fault of the hotel, I write this review in the middle of a sleepless night as a dog keeps me awake with constant barking. The air-con cannot drown this out, and the TV is not working because the sattelite / cable system is not supplied by the backup electric generator (a power outage tonight). The staff has tried to help, apologized profusely, but their futile efforts are of no avail. At least the wi-fi is working allowing me to write this review.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
#6 of 9 in Cabanatuan City
Top Star Hotel
Top Star Hotel
#7 of 9 in Cabanatuan City

Been to Amada Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!