All reviewsdores inncupcakeshomemade breadjohn glenloch nessfresh eggshome madecup cakesthought of everythingb bsgreat hostssecond to nonebreakfast was deliciouscomfortable bedperfect stayplaces to visitbird feeders
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Can not recommend the Pottery House enough. As others have said the owners were so lovely and very friendly I just wish I'd been there for longer and I'd booked 2 nights rather than 1 for a friends wedding nearby. I rushed in and rushed out to the wedding so didn't get time to take in my surroundings until later. My apologies for rushing in, dropping my bags and running back out.

The room was beautifully decorated and so clean and the bed! I thought I'd died and found bed heaven! It was massive, fluffy, comfy and felt like a warm hug after a long day. The cupcakes were a homemade gift in the room (my son loved his for his birthday morning cake with a candle when I got home!). The breakfast was first rate and really good. I didn't have the full on breakfast but it looked really well cooked and not at all greasy but I can recommend the spinach and cheese omelette with the fresh homemade bread. Toast with the homemade lemon curd was good too! There was also French toast with bacon and maple syrup! There's definitely a clever cook in this b&b.

I'd love to go back and take the family but will have to wait until my son is 10 as they don't have kids under this age. Totally understand when you want peace and you will definitely get that here - wonderful!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here whilst in Dores for a family wedding. John and Glen were both really welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was wonderful. Bed was super comfy. Very clean room and bathroom. Lovely views. A beautiful house to stay in. Thank you!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very nice stay and comfortable, clean room !
Perfect and quiet location with walking distance to the Dores Inn.
Thanks to John and Glen for booking a table for us in the evening at the Dores Inn.
Large choice of breakfast items, all very good.
The homemade bread and marmalade were delicious.
John and Glen are the perfect thoughtful hosts !
We would not hesitate to recommend Pottery House to anyone looking for a wonderful B&B near the Loch Ness !
If we are lucky to come back in Scotland, we'll stay at Pottery House for sure.

Room Tip: Beautiful view on the Loch Ness
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dup47
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Fabulous view from our room. Comfy bedding, fluffy towels, charming hosts and remember that time you gained 10 lbs on vacation? Well here you go again. Best breakfast in a B&B ever. Oh, and do stroll through the lovely little garden.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank christineb05
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a trip to Scotland with my family, absolutely amazing B&B. Fabulous location and wonderful rooms. Owners were absolutely lovely. Can't fault a single thing. The view from our room was fabulous and the little personal touches in the rooms, like the little home made cakes, were so nice. Had to cut our trip short because of health reasons, but would definitely love to go back as soon as possible!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family