All reviewsdores inncupcakeshomemade breadjohn glenloch nessfresh eggshome madecup cakesthought of everythingb bsgreat hostssecond to nonebreakfast was deliciouscomfortable bedperfect stayplaces to visitbird feeders
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was fortunate enough to stay at this beautiful B’n’B for a few days in August ‘18. John & Glen were incredible hosts. They recommended tours of the Isle of Skye, helped organise my reservations at The Dores Inn (amazing view and delicious food only 5min walk away) and they cooked the most amazing breakfast. The rooms were clean and spacious with a focus on comfort. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else to experience Loch Ness. Highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location at Loch Ness. Pottery House is such a lovely place. We had a very pleasant stay. What a georgous breakfast. Our hosts celebrate hospitality. Great room, fantastic accommodation. We were overwhelmed.
6th star would be fair :-)

Room Tip: the biggest room gives a view to Loch Ness and to the lovely garden
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the room! It was Huge and the bed was like If we were sleeping in a cloud! The owners take care of all the details and the breakfast is very good and complete! I recommend it 100%. If you want to be relax this is the place!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My son and I traveled back home from a three week European Vacation through Scotland and were blessed with finding this gem. Everything was perfect, the hosts kind and attentive and the breakfasts were some of the best meals of our journey. Their beaitiful gardens, the flowers and comfortable rooms were really welcoming after a day-long trainride across the UK. We both wished we could have stayed longer. Though we had been through Geneva, Paris, London , and my son to Rome & Amsterdam, we frankly loved Scotland the most, due in large part to our first nights at this lovely B & B.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We slept so well and was so comfortable. Our hosts were accommodating and the space was very clean and luxurious. A great location and we suggest making a booking for dinner at the Dores Inn to go along with your stay. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple