The Administrator (Manuel) it´s a very friendly guy, and get all the request that we need.
The rooms are clean.
The breakfast is the standard
The tours are very complete, but if you need another places can ask to Manuel directly.
Another good tip is to rent a Jeep and drive in to the different places with a map, the cost is US 80 per day.
I strongly recommend to ask the curanto and dance Show the first day and request a place directly, cause all the people can be n that and the reservations its only to 80 peoples.
Try the two caves place.
Try the sunset in to the fifteen moais.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A standard option in the remote and mystical Easter Island, to satisfy the needs of those who come to know and enjoy the Rapa Nui culture . Located in Hanga Roa, between Avareipua streets and Te Pito o Te Henua, a privileged area defined by those already visited. A few minutes from the most important services for our guests, banks, Souvenirs areas, restaurants and archaeological sites as Ahu Tahai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Rapa Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui
- Hotel Rapa Nui Easter Island/Hanga Roa