My wife and I spent 3 days on Easter Island and found the accomodations in Hotel Noi to be first class. Stayed in cabin 3, and although nice with a partial ocean view, we would recommend trying to rent the cabin higher up (Cabin 7-10) that offer breath taking views. The restaurant and staff were excellent.
Our guided tour given by Matias (and his wife Uri with Uahu tours) was arranged by the Hotel staff. His knowledge of the island history and sites was amazing and his english and spanish excellent. We strongly recommend the guided tours to get a good feel for the island and it's unbelievable history!
My wife and I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A standard option in the remote and mystical Easter Island, to satisfy the needs of those who come to know and enjoy the Rapa Nui culture . Located in Hanga Roa, between Avareipua streets and Te Pito o Te Henua, a privileged area defined by those already visited. A few minutes from the most important services for our guests, banks, Souvenirs areas, restaurants and archaeological sites as Ahu Tahai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Rapa Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui
- Hotel Rapa Nui Easter Island/Hanga Roa