Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hotel Villa Caletas(Jaco District)
  • Pool
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
2,423 results
All reviewsgolf courselos suenosswim up barcosta ricabreakfast buffetkids clubswiss travelpiko travelsan josezip liningbeautiful propertyamazing poolrented a carherradura beachla vistaall inclusive packagerainy season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I am happy we chose this resort it was beautiful! We loved seeing all of the exotic animals around the campus from parrots to iguanas...the food was over priced...better off getting the breakfast included with ur stay and heading to Jaco 5 min away for a nice dinner...there are plenty of places to eat in Jaco and you can experience true culture out of the resort...the hotel staff was so friendly and even upgraded our room and had tequila for us upon check in since it was our honeymoon...the beach had dark sand and no one swam in it so if u want to take a dip get the $12 taxi service and ride to Jaco the taxi at the hotel is $17...in all it is a beautiful resort perfect for a relaxing getaway...

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank cscottc9
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed at Los Suenos with my boyfriend for the last leg of a 10 day trip across Costa Rica. Although slightly outside of Jaco, it takes less than 10 minutes to drive to the town. The hotel was very clean and well-maintained, the rooms were beautiful, and the staff were friendly and very helpful. I lost my iPad case and the staff was wonderful about staying in contact and finding the case so it could be returned to me. Although the restaurants were somewhat pricey, the view from the terrace was well worth it. The pools are large and interestingly connected and the grounds are beautifully kept. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikki F
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My family and I recently stayed 2 nights here and enjoyed it. I got a severe ear infection the day before we arrived and was in bed most of our stay. It was a very comfotable room to be in when you don't feel well.

Douglas greeted us upon our arrival and let me know where to find the clinc, he kept asking how I was and was kind and genunine. If you need to see the doctor whille you're there, visit the docotrs at Hospital Clinica Bibilica, it's 5 minuntes away from the hotel. i am forever grateful to them, they were wonderful.

We had $150 resort voucher which made dining on the prmises cost effective.

We did not rent a car in Costa Rica but rather took shuttle everywhere. From my perspecitive,this property would be vastly improved if it had a shuttle that made regualr trips to Jaco.

I didn't like having to go the the Swiss Travel company everytime we wanted to get a taxi. It was burdensome and they weren't too friendly.

The hotel was nice, but favorite part of the hotel was Douglas!

4  Thank wendelyn
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This was our second visit to Los Suenos Marriott and I love it. The view of the ocean from the rooms takes my breath away. It is "my happy place". My kids loved the pool and swimming in the ocean. The tour company located on property is useful to schedule day tours and transportation. The property is gorgeous. We participated in the tour through the golf center and although minimal in the delivery of information, it did give us a wonderful opportunity to view the golf course and surrounding area. We saw many iguanas and even found the scarlet macaws on property. Although food prices on property are quite expensive we made it through with a few pizzas from the Cafe. I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms are breathtaking!
1  Thank Cindy A
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed four days at Los Suenos last week and loved it! My wife and I celebrated our 20 year anniversary recently and wanted to celebrate with our four children on a vacation to Costa Rica. Los Suenos's staff was very warm and made sure our first half of our Costa Rican stay was very special. They were very attentive and always had a smile on their face. Would especially like to thank Karen and Shirley for their exceptional service. The pool at Los Suenos was great and the grounds were beautiful. Beach has a nice view but the beach itself leaves much to be desired. Next stop, the Four Seasons Resort at Papagayo.