I and my husband,and 2 children 10 and 14 years old. stayed for 10 nigths. It is sold as a 4 star hotel from the travel office we went with..And it is. We were very happy with the room 4103, the food was excellent ,,very nice salat and fruit and a lot to chosse from. The china restaurant was great but the Italian was very bad,That is the only thing about this hotel I was not happy with.
the was a fight about benches at the pool and over at the beach.But it cost only 2,5 euro to rent a bench at the beach. we had a very good days at the pool :)
The staff was very smile,helpful and polite.The hotel was very clean,the beds was good.
A very happy family after 10 nights in Kreta and we would want to stay for longer next time.
We sure will come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With excellent views towards the endless beach of Agia Marina, the Agean sea and the beautiful Cretan landscape, guests find themselves in an idyllic natural setting. Add the heated swimming-pool, fitness center, sauna, steam bath and massage room with a la carte restaurants, bars and friendly atmosphere and you have a luxurious environment to match a perfect holiday. Contact our Web Marketing Expert, Kostas Papahatzis -“KostasP”- for help, great discounts on reservations and more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your CHC Galini Sea View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galini Sea View Hotel Agia Marina
- Galini De Luxe Hotel
- Galini De Luxe Chania
- CHC Galini Sea View Crete/Agia Marina, Chania