Just got back after a great, sun filled week at the Galini Sea view. Where to start? We originally booked a a land view room and were pleasantly surprised when we got onto the balcony overlooking the pool and beautiful sea. We had two rooms, both were very clean and spacious. The food and drink was good, however at times got a bit 'Samesy', but there's nothing much they can do about that. The Chinese restaurant is a fantastic and is a must! The pool was extremely clean and the area was cleaned each night. The all inclusive was good. Beer was much better than in England!! Kristina behind the pool bar was so friendly and did as much as she could for us! Yes the sea is a short walk away, however if you use the lift down, it really isn't that far!! The beach was lovely, the sea was warm and clear and it was great that you could use the bar at the Galini beach hotel right on the beach! It's worth taking a trip to falassarna and balos for other fantastic beaches with crystal clear seas. Also worth taking a trip into Chania in the evening as it's fascinating and bustling. If nightlife is your thing then Platanios is only a five minute taxi journey away with buses running regularly. The only thing I could criticise would be the fact that the wifi isn't great, however who goes away to stay on their devices all day?! All in all a good 5* hotel! and would go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With excellent views towards the endless beach of Agia Marina, the Agean sea and the beautiful Cretan landscape, guests find themselves in an idyllic natural setting. Add the heated swimming-pool, fitness center, sauna, steam bath and massage room with a la carte restaurants, bars and friendly atmosphere and you have a luxurious environment to match a perfect holiday. Contact our Web Marketing Expert, Kostas Papahatzis -“KostasP”- for help, great discounts on reservations and more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Bookgreece.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your CHC Galini Sea View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galini Sea View Hotel Agia Marina
- Galini De Luxe Hotel
- Galini De Luxe Chania
- CHC Galini Sea View Crete/Agia Marina, Chania