“Greek hospitality!”

Ranked #7 of 99 Restaurants in Agia Marina
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Greek modern cuisine, local ingredients, meat-bbq point
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Living in New York made me really miss authentic Greek food and Greek hospitality.
We had dinner at Nostos with my husband when we visited Crete in September and we highly enjoyed the food and experience.
The staff and owners where very hospitable , the food was delicious and the atmosphere just great.
Cretans are known for their hospitality and fantastic food, being a Greek girl i know how to appreciate good food so i highly recommend this restaurant.
Anna

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Excellent food' I had a very tender beef rib eye cooked in a smoke jar in front of my eyes and my wife a local dish lamb frikasse with celery . Our young one had pizza which was homemade and delicious. We got apaki pitas (a cretan ham) as a starter and a bottle of a gold medal Greek wine for 38 euros.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Eating with the idea of ​​a master chef! Restaurant is clean and well kept, perfect service and excellent wine. We were satisfied, one of the better restaurants!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Great food in a relaxing spot. The 'light lunch' was a complete and delectable meal! The wine was terrific, too.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Coming out of the Hotel Thalassa,we stumbled across Nostos. The first thing that struck me was the welcoming atmosphere .Then it got even better when the food arrived.I had the moussaka and my partner had seafood,they couldn t have been better.All the ingredients were natural and fresh and the dishes tasty and healthy. Highly recommend it.