“Beautiful entrance.”

Ranked #21 of 105 Restaurants in Agia Marina
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Very pleasant, good atmosphere, super staff, the food is excellent and the service is very friendly and professional.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful hydrangeas lead you to a quaint eating area overlooking the beach. The view of the sunset is stunning.
A good selection on the menu all reasonably priced, the veal stifardo was excellent as was the souvlaki which was served with a lovely tzasaki.House wine very good too.
Staff were good and the food came up quickly.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If You love food from the sea, Mitsos is the place. I have NEVER in my entire life had a meal that has satisfied my cravings as the ones I eat at Mitsos. Kostas and his staff goes the extra mile every time for every guest.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place, we left Minoa palace looking for somewhere to have a drink. I loved the entrance, walking through hydrangeas and lanterns hanging from the trees. We just had a few cocktails but the food on other tables near us looked and smelt amazing. I’d definitely return for lunch or dinner when we return to Crete.
The atmosphere at night was stunning!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Great staff, fantastic view and amazing food
And to exemplify the tzatziki is to die for, if you like I recon that the garlic is a must.
Enjoy a selection of the starters before you decide on more food. Especially the zucchini fries
Never met before but will be back for them

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Mitsos Restaurant is situated at the water which means you'll have a great view. The food is good and you can always count on the waiters to recommend something good!