My wife and I spent a week in Santa Marina Plaza on 28th June - 5th July 2013. The room was tidy, cool (air conditioning! :D) and the view was awesome. The personnel was friendly and professional, as well in reception as in the restaurant. The food was good (you tend to gain extra weight, because you can't help eating too much ;) The hotel is situated well near the beach, a good place for a morning run. The absence of under 16 year old children makes the pace of life slower and atmosphere quiet and relaxed. A great place to spend a second honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SANTA MARINA PLAZA Hotel is built at the sun-blessed beach of Aghia Marina, at a mere 8 kilometers from the city of Chania. It’s looking forward to offering to every visitor of the island, an unforgettable stay in one of its 49 luxurious rooms and 2 Junior Suites.All hotel rooms have magnificent view of the sea and are equipped with a Mini-Bar, Air-Conditioning, Satellite TV, Radio, two direct dial telephones, wireless internet line, electronic safe, bathroom covered in marble and a hair dryer. In addition to the above, Laundry service, Childcare service, Room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Lastminute and Hotels.com so you can book your Santa Marina Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Marina Plaza Hotel Agia Marina
- Santa Marina Plaza Chania
- Santa Marina Plaza Crete/Agia Marina, Chania