The hotel is far from lovely Chania old town and harbour and also far from all the fun in Platanias. We visited early October, and Agia Marina was very quiet. If you wanted nightlife, you had to take a bus or cab. One thing I do not understand: why have an outdoor pool that is simply a decoration? The water was icy. And we had a room with a non-view: a roof and a wall, if you really stretched yourself you could spot the sea behind a tree.
The breakfast was nice. And so were the beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SANTA MARINA PLAZA Hotel is built at the sun-blessed beach of Aghia Marina, at a mere 8 kilometers from the city of Chania. It’s looking forward to offering to every visitor of the island, an unforgettable stay in one of its 49 luxurious rooms and 2 Junior Suites.All hotel rooms have magnificent view of the sea and are equipped with a Mini-Bar, Air-Conditioning, Satellite TV, Radio, two direct dial telephones, wireless internet line, electronic safe, bathroom covered in marble and a hair dryer. In addition to the above, Laundry service, Childcare service, Room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Marina Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Marina Plaza Hotel Agia Marina
- Santa Marina Plaza Chania
- Santa Marina Plaza Crete/Agia Marina, Chania