It is a good hotel and the majority of the staff very polite, friendly and efficient but our stay was spoilt because we didn't use the hotel safe in our room. My partner had over £200 sterling stolen from the pocket of a garment hanging in the wardrobe. Even if you do use the safe, it is not very nice to think someone is rifling through your things. We booked through Olympic Holidays and I e-mailed them with a letter to forward to the hotel. They replied saying they would do so but more than two weeks have passed and I have heard nothing from the hotel management. So just be aware that there are thieves operating in this hotel, whether staff or opportunist outsiders - I don't know but do use the safe for your valuables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SANTA MARINA PLAZA Hotel is built at the sun-blessed beach of Aghia Marina, at a mere 8 kilometers from the city of Chania. It’s looking forward to offering to every visitor of the island, an unforgettable stay in one of its 49 luxurious rooms and 2 Junior Suites.All hotel rooms have magnificent view of the sea and are equipped with a Mini-Bar, Air-Conditioning, Satellite TV, Radio, two direct dial telephones, wireless internet line, electronic safe, bathroom covered in marble and a hair dryer. In addition to the above, Laundry service, Childcare service, Room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Marina Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Marina Plaza Hotel Agia Marina
- Santa Marina Plaza Chania
- Santa Marina Plaza Crete/Agia Marina, Chania