You get impressed when you see the photos of the hotel in its website. And getting there, you feel great to realize that the staff will do everything to make you feel relaxed and happy during your stay. We had HP and were totally satisfied with the quality of the food. Other guests to whom we spoke felt the same way. I read the Guest Book and learned that many guests have been to Thalassa 3 or 4 times. We'll certainly return if we have a chance. I mean, if you have a nice experience, why would you take a risk?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thalassa Beach Resort lies in front of one of the most beautiful beaches of Chania,on the island of Crete,with breathtaking view of the sea and Thodorou island. It is an adults-only hotel, specializing in offering romantic services to couples! Luxury, sophisticated design and atmospheric combinations are features which dominate in this hotel.Visit in Thalassa Beach Resort:Thalassa Spa: with indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and special packages for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Thalassa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Beach Hotel Agia Marina
- Thalassa Beach Resort Crete/Agia Marina, Chania