The Bath Arms at Longleat
Bishopstrow House(Warminster)
US$322
US$294
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Frome Hotel(Frome)(Great Value!)
US$96
PremierInn.com
US$107
The Woolpack Inn(Beckington)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$127
Travelodge Beckington(Beckington)(Great Value!)
US$62
Travelodge
Premier Inn Trowbridge Hotel(Trowbridge)(Great Value!)
US$89
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Polebarn(Trowbridge)
US$114
TripAdvisor
Babington House(Babington)
All reviewslongleat estatebar menuvisiting longleatsafari parkpeacock roomwet roomfull englishthe pubvenisonbooked a tablefour poster bedoriental roomblack puddingfor sunday lunchsuperior roomminute drivestayed for one night
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The room was beautifully decorated, really comfy bed. The food was wonderful, scallops perfectly cooked, the pressed shoulder of lamb terrine was superb, good selection of wines both by the bottle or glass - one of the best meals I have had. The restaurant was really busy when we stayed and we had not booked a table but they still managed to accomodate us. The staff all very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Bishopstrow, General Manager at The Bath Arms at Longleat, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for such a glowing review. It is always encouraging for the team to receive such comments. I will be sure to share your kind comments with them all. No matter how busy we are guests are always welcome and even if we cant seat you straight away as you say our wine list helps while away the hours. We very much look forward to your return at The Bath Arms very soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We booked this through Secret Escapes and wow what a find. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was exquisite and our room was just lovely. Highly recommended. Additionally there is a lovely walk through the Longleat escape with stunnng views over the house right next door.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for such a glowing review. It is always encouraging for the team to receive such comments. I will be sure to share your kind comments with them all. We very much look forward to your return at The Bath Arms very soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Family group of 9 for my granddaughters 21st. Restaurant food was excellent with an interesting and varied wine list. The ambience of restaurant very good with amazing Art Deco wall lights. The rooms were superb and all different. We booked out 5 of the rooms and I looked at each one and impressed by all. We had the family dog with us and expected the usual smelly lower grade of room but was amazed by the standard of dog friendly room, four poster bed, pedestal bath. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Use of spa at sister hotel 20 mins away. This hotel is an absolute must and I cannot wait to stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you for such a glowing review. I will be sure to share your kind comments with all our staff. I am so pleased your family enjoyed their stay. We very much look forward to your return at The Bath Arms very soon and please don't forget to bring the dog, we welcome our four legged friends.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

A Friday night stay whilst attending a business awards ceremony at nearby Center Parcs was an unexpected pleasure. A lovely old pub-cum-hotel, almost stately in its ambience and atmosphere. A warm welcome, nice room (outside where a handful are in an outbuilding) with individual and unique furniture and a rock walled odd shaped bathroom.

I want to describe this hotel as quirky but that might paint the wrong picture. It is unique, eclectic and tasteful. My only regret is that I did not have the chance to eat in the restaurant as the menu looked very original. Breakfast was very good though. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank ImpBublinky

Dear Guest
Thank you for such a glowing review. It is always encouraging for the team to receive such comments. I will be sure to share your kind comments with them all. It's such a shame you didn't get the chance to dine in the evening with us however I can promise you a table on your next visit to the Bath Arms.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My partner, myself and our daughter stayed here Mothering Sunday weekend. Ideal as we had a day at Longleat which was only a 5 minute drive away. We stayed in the flashman room which was lovely and the roll top bath gave it that something special. The food was amazing to which we all thoroughly enjoyed. The staff were very professional and very quick to help. I would recommend this hotel to both couples and families alike. Would hope to return to one day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel G

Dear Guest
Thank you for such a glowing review. It is always encouraging for the team to receive such comments. I am so glad you enjoyed the Flashman room, if you would like to try something different next time I can recommend the Raja or Peacock rooms I will be sure to share your kind comments with all our staff. We very much look forward to your return at The Bath Arms very soon.