Have recently had a couple of meals at the Red Lion. The Fish Pie was very good - full of flavour and piping hot. Yesterday the Smoked Haddock Pie was very tasty, the smokiness of the fish coming through beautifully. Three bitters on tap, two ciders and a selection of good lagers and wines. All in all the Red Lion does a much better job then the Prince Leopold in Upton Lovell which is supposed to be a gastro-pub!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a traditional country pub with home cooked pub food, we have a wood fire set in the middle of the bar and offer a good selection of real ales and lagers at a reasonable price. Although we don't have a separate restaurant our guests are welcome to sit in front of the open fire and dine with us. We are known for our excellent friendly service and welcome everyone here. We have 4 letting rooms that are very clean and spacious, our showers are gravity fed so as long as you have a little patience for the water to get hot , they are fine, but if in doubt we are always here to help. Look forward as always to meeting you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Red Lion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Heytesbury
- Red Lion Heytesbury
- Heytesbury Red Lion
- The Red Lion Heytesbury, Wiltshire