We stayed one night at this hotel for a family wedding in nearby Lyndhurst.
From the moment we booked we had excellent communication from the hotel, they phoned to check if we had any special requirements and then text us directions to the hotel itself. We checked in quite late and were met by the lovely manager Jess.
The room was clean, comfortable and well maintained. We had a very good nights sleep and the excellent customer service continued through to breakfast where the waiting staff were equally polite, courteous and couldn't do enough to make sure we had everything we needed.
Definitely book the premier breakfast it was possibly the best cooked breakfast I have has anywhere! Cooked freshly and to order it was perfect.
The location was convenient and easy to find with plenty of parking
Overall we had a fantastic stay and we would recommend the hotel to anyone. We will definitely be returning for a short break soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the New Forest, just ten minutes from the Georgian market town of Lymington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest Hordle) Hotel Hordle
- Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel Hampshire