The hotel is a typical Premier Inn, clean, tidy and excellent staff. Warm welcome, usual patter from staff.
We use Premier Inns as they normally have a pub attached to them as in this case, we normally only stop one / two nights as we are on mid week break in half term or overnight stop to Devon / Cornwall for summer holiday. We booked this for a night to visit Beaulieu Motor museum which is about 10 mins drive.
On entering the pub we had to wait to be seated, after five minutes of not seeing any staff we sat at a table before been moved as the tables had been reserved, I assumed a party was going to using the tables that night, I later discovered they had reserved them for the morning. On my first visit to the bar another customer had returned some food as it had a hair in. We ordered our food, waited about twenty minutes before my lasagne arrived cold and runny in the middle. Complained and received a free pint of lager plus a cooked meal ten minutes later. The pub was virtually empty so it was not as if they were busy, I counted ten other guests. Then ordered a sweet, however when I ordered the main meal I had ordered a kids sweet but this did not arrive with the sweet so had to chase this up. It is obvious the waiting staff are running around covering for the failure of the kitchen, the waiting staff and manageress very nice. If this was the first time I had stayed at a Premier Inn then I would not return. Whitbread sort it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the New Forest, just ten minutes from the Georgian market town of Lymington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest Hordle) Hotel Hordle
- Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel Hampshire