All reviewsbrewers fayreattached restaurantnew forestdisabled roompetrol stationadjoining pubmeal dealopening windowsair conrural locationgreat bedevening mealgood nights sleepcooked breakfastquiet areafamily roombells pub
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The hotel is a typical Premier Inn, clean, tidy and excellent staff. Warm welcome, usual patter from staff.
We use Premier Inns as they normally have a pub attached to them as in this case, we normally only stop one / two nights as we are on mid week break in half term or overnight stop to Devon / Cornwall for summer holiday. We booked this for a night to visit Beaulieu Motor museum which is about 10 mins drive.
On entering the pub we had to wait to be seated, after five minutes of not seeing any staff we sat at a table before been moved as the tables had been reserved, I assumed a party was going to using the tables that night, I later discovered they had reserved them for the morning. On my first visit to the bar another customer had returned some food as it had a hair in. We ordered our food, waited about twenty minutes before my lasagne arrived cold and runny in the middle. Complained and received a free pint of lager plus a cooked meal ten minutes later. The pub was virtually empty so it was not as if they were busy, I counted ten other guests. Then ordered a sweet, however when I ordered the main meal I had ordered a kids sweet but this did not arrive with the sweet so had to chase this up. It is obvious the waiting staff are running around covering for the failure of the kitchen, the waiting staff and manageress very nice. If this was the first time I had stayed at a Premier Inn then I would not return. Whitbread sort it out.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Having seen the review on this hotel.one said about the eoom overlooking the kitchen.i asked to be roomed away from this which was lovely and quiet,clean and tidy.food in brewers fayre also lovely.
Returning again next year for a holiday im the new forest

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pingue1982
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

The premier inn do what they do very well.
Stayed for 1 night with wife, clean, tidy good staff and the breakfast in all fairness was probs up there for biggest and best selection I have had.
Well done premier inn.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here for cycling event in new forest, needed sat nav to find location especially in dark, all the small lanes. Quick booking in nice clean room good PI standard. Breakfast cost bit expensive, easy free parking at side and rear of venue. Bar connected to inn overall good stay

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This was our first visit to a premier inn, following recommendation from wife's parents. We could not fault any part, the reception staff were very welcoming and friendly. The check in was easy, we had the key to the room within a couple of minutes. The children, 2 and 6 loved the room, along with us. The beds were lovely and comfortable, fresh crisp linen. The area was very quiet, and certainly had a good sleep. The breakfast team were excellent, and the cooked breakfast was faultless. Everyone in our party thoroughly enjoyed the stay, albeit not for long as we didn't check in until 20.00. Cannot fault the hotel, and would not hesitate to visit again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family