All reviewsbrewers fayreattached restaurantnew forestdisabled roompetrol stationadjoining pubmeal dealopening windowsair conrural locationgreat bedevening mealgood nights sleepcooked breakfastquiet areafamily roombells pub
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Good location to visit the New Forest. We have been here a couple of times and always have pleasant stay and is ideal for visiting Lyndhurst and Brockenhurst. Need a car though to get to the best walks from here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Staff were really helpful on the reception. Room was just as you expect from premier inn clean! tidy, everything you need. Room was cleaned every day, fresh towels etc couldn't complain about anything, it was a perfect base for exploring the new Forrest.
I have to say the pub downstairs let them down though . We went out every night for a meal but came back for a drink at the end of the night. One night they were cleaning out the lines (couldn't get lager or cider) and the other ran out of whiskey. Lack of atmosphere in the pub. We didn't eat there for breakfast so cannot comment on that.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Avoid room 20! Noise from restaurant staff until gone 11pm & from 5 am, bearing in mind there is a no noise policy from 9pm.
I did get my money back but that's not the point, I went away for a couple of nights with my 5yr old for half term & left feeling shattered.
Food in restaurant was not great, there were no staff around to speak to & no one came and asked if everything was ok.
Breakfast took over 45 mins on the first morning, it delayed us going to the motor museum.
This review is based on my experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank melly201261
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. We are however, pleased to learn that you were refunded in line with our Good Night Guarantee. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The hotel is a typical Premier Inn, clean, tidy and excellent staff. Warm welcome, usual patter from staff.
We use Premier Inns as they normally have a pub attached to them as in this case, we normally only stop one / two nights as we are on mid week break in half term or overnight stop to Devon / Cornwall for summer holiday. We booked this for a night to visit Beaulieu Motor museum which is about 10 mins drive.
On entering the pub we had to wait to be seated, after five minutes of not seeing any staff we sat at a table before been moved as the tables had been reserved, I assumed a party was going to using the tables that night, I later discovered they had reserved them for the morning. On my first visit to the bar another customer had returned some food as it had a hair in. We ordered our food, waited about twenty minutes before my lasagne arrived cold and runny in the middle. Complained and received a free pint of lager plus a cooked meal ten minutes later. The pub was virtually empty so it was not as if they were busy, I counted ten other guests. Then ordered a sweet, however when I ordered the main meal I had ordered a kids sweet but this did not arrive with the sweet so had to chase this up. It is obvious the waiting staff are running around covering for the failure of the kitchen, the waiting staff and manageress very nice. If this was the first time I had stayed at a Premier Inn then I would not return. Whitbread sort it out.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Having seen the review on this hotel.one said about the eoom overlooking the kitchen.i asked to be roomed away from this which was lovely and quiet,clean and tidy.food in brewers fayre also lovely.
Returning again next year for a holiday im the new forest

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple