We were visiting friends locally, and stayed in this hotel for one night. We didn't have breakfast there. All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel is also very quiet, as it's set back from the road (which isn't very busy anyway). We would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the New Forest, just ten minutes from the Georgian market town of Lymington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest Hordle) Hotel Hordle
- Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel Hampshire