Stayed here for a Mid week break with my husband and 2 small children. It was idea location whilst we visited peppy pig (25 mins) and Marwelll zoo (50 mins). The room was comfortable and clean, it was peaceful no outside noise, breakfast was lovely good selection, the hot choice is cooked to order and we waited no more than 10 mins on all 3 occasions. I can't fault this place the staff are friendly and helpful I would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the New Forest, just ten minutes from the Georgian market town of Lymington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest Hordle) Hotel Hordle
- Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel Hampshire