We went to this Premier Inn because we were planning a trip around the New Forest area. The hotel is situated in Hordle - about 4 miles outside Lymington. The whole of the New Forset is within easy reach by car and the hotel is brand new and clean. The service was friendly and professional, they were very helpful when I lost my room keycard & the staff were local and were able to give directions to locations when asked etc. The only disappointing thing was the air con in the room. It would not go lower than 19 degrees and if left on at night made a clanking niose periodically. There is a Brewer's Fayre next door which does your average no frills fodder but there are lots of decent restaurants in nearby towns so we only has breakfast there. I have stayed in several Premier Inns because you know what you will be getting - but this one was the best. I would definitely go there again. You would need a car to get around as Hordle is a bit out of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the New Forest, just ten minutes from the Georgian market town of Lymington ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest Hordle) Hotel Hordle
- Premier Inn Lymington (New Forest, Hordle) Hotel Hampshire