Probably my favourite place to eat around Lymington. The setting, alongside a river and its beautiful garden, full of interesting art and sculptures is perfect and the food and service excellent. Relaxing by day and magical at night when the garden is tastefully illuminated. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a pretty privately owned restaurant with 7 lovely individually decorated bedrooms, serving gorgeous local or organic food. We try not to be pretentious, preferring instead to be informal and friendly, but we are still totally committed to quality and service. But the best part of all is the river and rambling gardens, home to a family of ducks and if you are lucky you might even spot a Kingfisher! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Mill at Gordleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill At Gordleton Hotel Hordle
- The Mill At Gordleton Hordle, Hampshire