We booked a table for four in the restaurant and managed to bag a table outside as the weather was so lovely. Attentive friendly service and delicious food. We managed all three courses as the menu was so inviting - something we don't normally do!
Requesting gluten free was no problem what so ever which was a refreshing change and probably the best gluten free bread I have tasted to date.
Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a pretty privately owned restaurant with 7 lovely individually decorated bedrooms, serving gorgeous local or organic food. We try not to be pretentious, preferring instead to be informal and friendly, but we are still totally committed to quality and service. But the best part of all is the river and rambling gardens, home to a family of ducks and if you are lucky you might even spot a Kingfisher! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your The Mill at Gordleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill At Gordleton Hotel Hordle
- The Mill At Gordleton Hordle, Hampshire