Found this wonderful gem of a hotel through Sawdays and we loved every minute of it. The gardens are beautiful, with the mill pond, sculptures, lots of areas for sitting out with a glass of wine. The rooms are individually designed, with king-size beds ( don't know why more hotels don't do this) and every attention to detail taken care of. The food is also excellent and people come from all over, definitely not just residents. The bar is cosy with comfy leather chairs, papers to read and a fire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a pretty privately owned restaurant with 7 lovely individually decorated bedrooms, serving gorgeous local or organic food. We try not to be pretentious, preferring instead to be informal and friendly, but we are still totally committed to quality and service. But the best part of all is the river and rambling gardens, home to a family of ducks and if you are lucky you might even spot a Kingfisher! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Mill at Gordleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill At Gordleton Hotel Hordle
- The Mill At Gordleton Hordle, Hampshire