Just back from one night here, and a lovely break. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is amazing - best breakfast had out for a while. The food in the restaurant in the evening is a little bit expensive, but you can have the bar menu in the bar if you prefer. We ate in the restaurant and the food was delicious. Bedroom was nice and spacious, and the homemade shortbread was a nice touch. Hope to go back sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a pretty privately owned restaurant with 7 lovely individually decorated bedrooms, serving gorgeous local or organic food. We try not to be pretentious, preferring instead to be informal and friendly, but we are still totally committed to quality and service. But the best part of all is the river and rambling gardens, home to a family of ducks and if you are lucky you might even spot a Kingfisher! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Mill at Gordleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill At Gordleton Hotel Hordle
- The Mill At Gordleton Hordle, Hampshire