What a fabulous find, in the heart of the New Forest. We spent the Bank Holiday there, indulged in a suite, and dined extremely well each evening. We truly couldn't fault anything. Liz, who owns this magical bolthole, obviously cares passionately about ensuring her guests have a wonderful time and this goes for all her staff too. Set in beautiful gardens - housing a sculpture exhibition - with a river running through it, the Mill also has its own resident duck, called Crispie! Enjoying exquisite interiors, the Mill is popular with locals and visitors alike, with the restaurant full every night of our stay, and has a very happy atmosphere. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 12 lovely individually decorated bedrooms, serving gorgeous local or organic food. We try not to be pretentious, preferring instead to be informal and friendly, but we are still totally committed to quality and service. But the best part of all is the river and rambling gardens, home to a family of ducks and if you are lucky you might even spot a Kingfisher! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Mill at Gordleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill At Gordleton Hotel Hordle
- The Mill At Gordleton Hordle, Hampshire