After a wonderful wedding anniversary here last December, we returned recently with friends for dinner and an overnight stop and The Mill was just as wonderful the second time around. The hotel is in beautiful gardens and has tasteful decor in all the rooms - the owner clearly has a great eye for detail. The restaurant has an interesting menu, good service and great food. All in all, a very enjoyable break - we'll be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a pretty privately owned restaurant with 7 lovely individually decorated bedrooms, serving gorgeous local or organic food. We try not to be pretentious, preferring instead to be informal and friendly, but we are still totally committed to quality and service. But the best part of all is the river and rambling gardens, home to a family of ducks and if you are lucky you might even spot a Kingfisher! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Mill at Gordleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill At Gordleton Hotel Hordle
- The Mill At Gordleton Hordle, Hampshire