“Great for a birthday meal with fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Lemongrass

Thai Lemongrass
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Southborough
Price range: US$23 - US$38
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Great for a birthday meal with fantastic food”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

We love this restaurant the food is superb always to a high standard and the atmosphere is warm and friendly. My mother loves the food so we took the family there for a 90th Birthday celebration, they were brilliant decorated around our table with balloons and banners. The food as always was delicious and they surprised my Mum by lowering the lights and bringing out a birthday cake with candles which they provided. All in all a superb evening enjoyed by all and we were so glad to have chosen that restaurant. Highly highly recommend for a celebration meal. Thank you to all at Lemongrass

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Linda K

Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“Best Thai Restaurant so far”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I had dinner with my friends last Tuesday night and let me say it was fantastic. I am glad that I went on Tuesday because they do a special offer for £12.95 per person which was a reasonable price. The food was outstanding and the staff was very kind. When the bill came there was no service charge! Which surprised me. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Terry G
“Really enjoyable”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Had a very enjoyable meal here at a good price. Particular highlights were the fish with a chilli topping and the noodles with crushed peanuts. Service was slightly amateur, but in a really charming way. More relaxing than trying to find a parking space in central T Wells too.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank PaulIanLyons
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“Great place!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We got a takeaway from here a couple of weeks ago and were really impressed by the quality of the food! It is hard to find decent Asian takeaways around Tonbridge but this place is a real gem. The restaurant was very quiet when we went to pick up the takeaway which is a real shame as the food truely was fantastic...! Would encourage anyone to go here for a delicious meal which is slightly cheaper than the ones in Tunbridge Wells.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Meg H
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Thai Lemongrass - Southborough T.Wells”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This Thai restaurant is truly a hidden gem. I took my wife here recently on New Year's Eve and we had a fantastic time. The staff are so hospitable. The food was freshly made and tasted so good. Would recommend Thai massaman curry, yum. Altogether priced far more reasonably than others in central Tunbridge Wells. A++ Thanks Lemongrass, back soon! Helen / Richard.

• Visited January 2014