“Superb food, superb surroundings and superb service.”
Review of The Green Room

The Green Room
Reserve a table
Sun, 4/18
20:00
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Brackley
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Green Room in Brackley offers you fine quality dining and drinking with an upbeat vibrant atmosphere. Allowing you to step out of the normal settings of our town and enjoy the comforts and atmosphere of our bistro.
Reviewed 7 September 2020

My friend and I had a lovely relaxing evening in this tastefully decorated restaurant. The food was mouth-wateringly delicious with much to choose from, it all arrived perfectly cooked and presented beautifully. The cocktails went down a bit too well and were every bit as moreish as our food. Our waitress, whose name, unfortunately slips my mind now, made us feel so welcome, her sunny smile and happy upbeat demeanour really made our visit more pleasurable, so thank you (it might have been Sarah?) We had a fab time.

1  Thank Cazyline
Write a reviewReviews (531)

Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

My favourite place. We have been three times in the last couple of weeks for lunch and tapas and everything was delightful. Theo the GM has been excellent, all the team are wonderful, the food is superb and the surroundings gorgeous. What’s not to love?! See you soon for brunch!

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank sarahmW9038SW
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

Had a great evening eating Tapas. The staff and food were amazing. They had good safety procedures in place. Be back soon.

1  Thank marcias133
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

Food was amazing. Had the Chargrilled Veg on a tiger-roll baguette, the taste was Heaven in my mouth. This was 5 stars. The thing that took it down was the General manager and solely on his approach it would be a 1. The General manager is inadequate. Customer service skills were poor regarding a post and comment that was made on Facebook, to be basically told I was in the wrong but it was clear on the post what was said and instead of owning up to his mistake he started to get defensive and to top it all off as I was walking out he said something that I felt was rude and out of order. All the rest of the team were brilliant and I hope they don’t follow him in his approach to customers.

Reviewed 31 August 2020

Thank you for a fantastic lunch in all the times yet making us feel normal seeing family that we haven’t seen for awhile. It all felt so safe in your capable hands, and the way that you are keeping these protocols in place is a template for all other restaurants

Date of visit: August 2020