The Crown Hotel
Premier Inn Silverstone(Silverstone)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$129
US$110
US$56
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Banbury (M40, J11) Hotel(Banbury)(Great Value!)
US$75
PremierInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Me and my daughter stayed in one of their twin rooms (actually it was a triple - one double and two singles) because of the proximity to Silverstone. The young man on the desk was very polite and helpful even when dealing with an irate old guy who was clearly moaning about stuff for the sake of it. Our room was fine - fairly basic but clean. The bathroom was very clean. Had a great night's sleep. We didn't stay for breakfast as we had to be at Silverstone early. Hotel decor maybe a little tired, dated but certainly nothing too bad.
There is on-street parking right outside the hotel or a small car park opposite. We didn't eat in the hotel but plenty of people did. We ate next door at Cincinnati Joe's which was great. I would definitely stay again if I was in the area although to be fair, it could do with being tad cheaper perhaps.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The room was very dated and the bed had definitely seen better days. The internet didn't work and the room facilities were minimal, e.g. no hair dryer. The staff were friendly and helpful and breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We recently had a one night stay which was £110 for a family room with cobwebs ! The double bed was so uncomfortable I'm sure I never slept I felt ever spring ! The breakfast had plenty of choices but We both opted for the full English which was full of grease and the egg was far to runny ! A couple next to us had to prize the cutlery off the table as they were stuck ! For the price we were very disappointed we have stayed in cheaper hotels that have been cleaner and the food far better. The whole hotel is tired looking and would benefit from a good makeover

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I'll keep this short and sweet for anyone thinking of staying in this hell hole. the staff are rude and abnoctious have little time for customer satisfaction. The food is second rate like the staff. the whole place is dirty but the rooms were a new level for me. No fresh towels untill the forth day. all in all avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris P
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I've stayed in the Crown hotel for one night. The hotel is very old bit cozy and comfortable. The food was great both bar snacks and breakfast in the morning, full English breakfast and plenty of cereals and fruits.Thestaff very helpful and dedicated. I will come back for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014