DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow
US$80
Moxy Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$148
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
1,621 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieshoppa busclose to the airporttesco expressbath roadhounslow westupon checklondon heathrowan early flightflight pathcar parkone night staycomfortable staytube stationfollowing morningovernight stay
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This hotel has continued to improve. The rooms are large with a comfortable bed and nice bathroom. The food is excellent, with good friendly service. I stay their regularly and having stayed at a number of other hotels in the area I know select the Doubletree by Hilton at Heathrow as my first choice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeLHRAirport, Director of Operstions at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Susan M

It is always nice to receive such positive feedback, especially from our loyal guests.

Thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

(This may be a repeat, submitted it also via their feedback page).

Room was nice. Internet was great. Beds were good.

Felt the front desk treated us with disdain (we didn't look so good after a week of traveling). That really bothered me. Might be an English thing?

We got a very reasonable price for the quality of the place, but all the extras were extra (first place in a week without a free breakfast for example). WiFi was free, which was true everyone else we'd gone, but apparently unusual in a place like this?

The bathroom was too hot, but otherwise outstanding. While room quality was better than anyplace else we'd stayed, I would rather have stayed in our first hotel (Holiday Inn Express), but it was too far from the airport.

Room Tip: Might be nice to have a view other than the courtyard (and thus basically other people's rooms).
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
DoubleTreeLHRAirport, Director of Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Mark B

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

I would like to assure that our staff are friendly and welcoming, nevertheless I am really sorry if you were made to feel disdain and would like to sincerely apologise for this.

I am glad that you liked the room and the free wifi that we provide to all our guests to ensure that you are able to keep in touch with the world.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Room was nice. Internet was great. Beds were good. Power wasn't in a useful place, so I had to sleep backwards (I use a CPAP and didn't have an extension cord). Felt the front desk treated us with disdain (we didn't look so good after a week of traveling). Asked for top sheets and got something of a shocked reaction, but got the sheets delivered. We got a very reasonable price for the quality of the place, but all the extras were extra (first place in a week without a free breakfast for example). The bathroom was too hot, but otherwise outstanding. While room quality was better, I would rather have stayed in our first hotel (Holiday Inn Express), but it was too far from the airport. The Indian restaurant/bar across the street was outstanding. Service was great (if a bit slow) and the food was great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mark B

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel is good and breakfast is great as per Hilton standard, however I was given stained towel with hair and the carpets look dirty, no bathroom slippers provided either even upon request. Their taxi service provider is not punctual so they can keep you waiting even when booked 45 mins in advance. Compared to other Hilton hotels this hotel needs to improve. It was not the worst experience so I would still recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank swede9999
DoubleTreeLHRAirport, Director of Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Swede9999

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

I am so sorry to hear that your stay was far from satisfactory. Your comments have been noted and will be discussed with the respective Heads of Department.

On the hand, I was glad that to note that you enjoyed the breakfast and that this stay would not deter you from coming back again. Thank you for your loyalty and giving us the opportunity to show that we can do much better.

Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Stayed for one night to collect family from the airport. Impeccable service from the minute we arrived, prompt check in and warm welcome. Room was excellent and we had a cot as requested, everything immaculate and very comfortable. Had to visit reception during the night and again, impeccable service.

We chose not to eat in the hotel although menu looked good, we left too early for breakfast.

Excellent room price at £59, parking felt a little expensive at £11.

Will definitely return, without considering alternatives nearby!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
DoubleTreeLHRAirport, Director of Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Swoot_uk

It is always nice to receive such positive feedback.

I am glad that we delivered to your expectations once again.

Thank you for your loyalty.