“Very comfortable hotel”

DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cranford
Reviewed 30 March 2014

As an frequent traveler, when the company booked me this airport hotel, I was surprised by the nice welcome, the friendly young staff and the comforts of the room. Also the restaurant is more than a standard kitchen!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
DoubleTreeLHRAirport, Director of Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Morse123

It is always nice to receive such positive feedback.

I was glad to note that standards and service met your expectations and now look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Being so close to the airport they do not have a shuttle. The room was 89 pounds, which translates to about $140 for the night. We checked in at 11 p.m. and checked out at 6 a.m. Bed was comfortable, but the room did not have any signal, so the fact that they offered free wifi didn't benefit us in any way. I had to sit in the lobby and facetime with my family to update them on our travel delays. The manager was nice enough, but we were offered breakfast and it started after we told him we would be checked out and leaving. Then there was one price if we ordered the night before and more expensive if we waited until morning. It just seemed like they nickel and dimed us to death and we were only there for 7 hours to sleep. Dublin DoubleTree was FANTASTIC and we booked this one on our way thru because of our great experience at the other...I would have booked a cheaper hotel instead of going DoubleTree if I knew it would be like this.

Dear Jennifer H

I am so sorry to read that your stay was far from satisfactory.

A shuttle operated by National Express runs from the terminal to the hotels around heathrow including the Doubletree by Hilton Heathrow. I am sorry if this was not communicated to you.

I am sorry that you were unable to use wifi in your room but glad to hear that you were able to make contact with your family in the end.

I do hope you will visit us again and give us an opportunity to make up for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Reviewed 28 March 2014

First impressions count, very impressed with the Double Tree. Check-in staff very helpful and even took time to show me the bus stops etc. Room was clean and tidy; the breakfast had something to suit all tastes. I’ll be back.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeLHRAirport, Director of Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear David T C

It is always nice to receive such positive comments.

We will continue to enusre our guest have hassle free journey with us.

Look forward to your next visit.

Anupreet

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was very pleasantly surprise when I opened my room door - absolutely superb , especially when considering the price paid. Staff very friendly and efficient and nothing too much trouble. Only minor negative was the cost of overnight parking for residents, which at £11 was on the high side.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeLHRAirport, Director of Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Stephen B

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

I was glad to note that the standards and service met your expectations. Whilst I can assure you that our car parking charges are competitive, I am sorry that you found it on the high side.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

First room was not great, but was moved when requested. What did set the experience apart from just being average, was the incredible customer service by Front of House Manager Suzie Riddell. She demonstrated some of the highest level of customer service that I've experienced with my international travels. Nothing less than absolutely outstanding. Hilton as a real star and they need to make certain they develop this talent further.

Dear Carl R

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

We understand sometimes things can go wrong but most important is about how we handle it and it maintains a positive experience for our guest. And I was glad to note that Suzie made it right for you.

Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I booked this on the Hilton website and got a room for 59 pound which I thought was good value. Room was clean, modern, great bathroom, and incredibly quiet. The warm cookie on arrival was a nice touch and was delicious! The hotel is only a short drive to the long stay parking at Heathrow so the location is perfect. Will be our hotel of choice in future when catching an early flight.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear MMJM

It is always nice to receive such positive feedback.

I was glad to note that you enjoyed your stay and now look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed here for one night before a flight from Heathrow the next day. The hotel was excellent, staff were friendly and professional. And the price was reasonable for a good quality hotel. It is locoed very close to Heathrow airport and a short drive from Purple Parking where we left our car during our trip abroad.

Overall, an excellent hotel and I would be happy to stay there again especially at the special offer price we got.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DK-Pinky
DoubleTreeLHRAirport, Directore of Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear DK-Pinky

Anupreet Jeetun

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cranford
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Hilton London Heathrow Airport

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow? Share your experiences!