“Doubletree by Hilton London Heathrow”

DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cranford
“Doubletree by Hilton London Heathrow”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Very nice and helpful staff. Lovely room. Food very nice but delivery a bit slow from kitchen. Car park is limited to 65 spaces and needs enlarging, many guests could not find a space. There is also a very confusing entry system to get into the car park which needed a trip back to reception for explanation, better signage may help with this. I would stay again..

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Korean first
Reading
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Rooms were way cheaper than anywhere else, so wasn't expecting much! We all got a cookie when we arrived (so did the two members of our family who drove us there!) and they were lovely. The rooms were tastefully decorated, clean and comfy. We had a great nights sleep and I loved the citrus bathroom toiletries - had a lovely smell. The shower was also very good.
The price of the drinks and food was crazy in comparison to the price of the room. The food was amazing, don't get me wrong, but I felt it was too much. They should put the menu on their website as we had no idea of the price before we went and would've searched out alternative arrangements for food.

Overall though, I would recommend staying here.

Stayed August 2014
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have been lucky enough to stay at this hotel several times now and the service is always fantastic. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and clean and tidy. It is always a pleasure and I look forward to my next visit. I prefer the rooms that look towards the airport as it is amazing watching the aeroplanes landing. Always a good experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Sandy, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Having just 4 nights here while attending a convention it proved to be an excellent choice. We had young children staying with our party who enjoyed the whole experience. To the extent that the three year old said he wanted to live there.

The facilities are very good and the staff are excellent being so handy for the airport also to get into London it could be a hectic place to work, but the staff were brilliant nothing too much trouble. The food is of good quality and variety and for London good value.

Should the need arise I would definitely stay here again. We have always found the HIlton group a reliable place to stay and this one did not disappoint.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2014

For what it cost me and my family, I must say I wouldn't be in a massive hurry to stay there again. Sorry! The service was pretty average, and lack of attention to detail was really disappointing. One night I had to wait for over half an hour just to get a drinks order taken… no apology, nothing. then i forgot my charger in the room… I ended up buying a new one bcoz every time I rang the hotel, all I was told was that no one had seen it. and lo and behold, suddenly it reappears from the blue.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTreeLHRAirport, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, which I have shared with the rest of the team in order to investigate and better the excellent service standards that we strive for.
Your stay date was during an extremely large convention that took place very near our hotel and this had a major impact on our hotel as we were unexpectedly busy. This by no means is an attempt to justify the long delay and the poor service that you received and I am very disappointed to hear about the lack of attention and the callous attitude of the staff.
Rest assured we have taken your comments on board and shall take every means necessary to ensure that re-fresher training and resources are re-checked to be in line with business levels.

Thank you for submitting your feedback and I do hope you would consider staying with us in the future.

Rohit Datt
Business Development Manager
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Good Hotel Excellent location if you want to fly in/out from heathrow Free wifi Limited paid car parking Good breakfast Nearby takeaways And last but not least .. signature cookies are yummy.. Will stay again for sure and will recommend to others too

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We stayed here in July the night before our flight.

it is slightly out of the way for an airport hotel but not that bad.

We were so impressed by this airport hotel. What a huge room! A very clean room with excellent sound proofing. We really had a good nights sleep. It was an HHonours room so I have no idea if that made a difference?

Check out was a bit slow and perhaps the staff could be a little more upbeat on the whole.

When we left in the morning the tables outside hadn't been tidied up and were still full of glasses which is a little off putting.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cranford
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow? Share your experiences!