We arrived at the Tormaukin for the start of our 35th wedding anniversary away weekend and it is like going home, it is a most chilled place to relax in, we had a great lunch and then went into the 17th centuary bar and sat by the roaring log fire. The little waitress Marie who was near enough nine months pregnant wirled around like a dervish serving everyomne in the most pleasant manner ever. The whole staff were of the highest calibre and the evening meal was out of this world. I had ordered white lilly`s for my wife and they were laid out in our lovely 17th centaru room decorated to the highest standard. The roll top bath was great to have a long soak in and the sun streamed in our day window. The bed was really comfortable and we had a most enjoyable sleep. The breakfast the next morning was superb abd yes Marie was around like a little mother hen ensuring everyone was looked after. I would recommend anyone to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tormaukin is an 18th-century country inn situated in the village of Glendevon near Gleneagles in Perthshire.The Tormaukin is the perfect choice if you need to get away from it all. It's hard to imagine a more perfect retreat nestling in the peaceful Perthshire countryside. Yet, it's only an hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh and close to both Stirling and Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Tormaukin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Perth And Kinross
- Perth And Kinross Country Inn
- Tormaukin UK/Glendevon