We have not stay at this location but were staying nearby in a Chalet and decided to have a drink on our way back, so glad we did. Such a lovely location with friendly attentive staff and very dog friendly as our Sproodle Hamish will testify. We initially went into the reception/bar area and found seats in the window by the lovely open fire, Hamish soon settled down and there was no objections from anyone to a dog lying by the fire. We had such a lovely time we decided to return on foot later for an evening meal. No problem with reserving a table in the bar area so that Hamish could come back with us. On returning to the Hotel our table was not ready but shown into the lounge area and drinks were fetched for us. The staff could not have been more attentive in both the afternoon and the evening. We had a beautiful meal and had only wished that we had known about the hotel when we booked our accommodation. We will definitely be thinking about coming back and staying with you when we are next up to visit family in the area. Thank you all again for a lovely experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tormaukin is an 18th-century country inn situated in the village of Glendevon near Gleneagles in Perthshire.The Tormaukin is the perfect choice if you need to get away from it all. It's hard to imagine a more perfect retreat nestling in the peaceful Perthshire countryside. Yet, it's only an hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh and close to both Stirling and Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Tormaukin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Perth And Kinross
- Perth And Kinross Country Inn
- Tormaukin UK/Glendevon