The Neeld Arms Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lucknam Park(Colerne)
View Hotel
Bell House Hotel(Sutton Benger)
Bear Hotel(Chippenham)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe pubpieland lordbeautiful villagepretty villageexploring the cotswoldscastle combeexcellent meallarge partyb bgrittleton housesunday lunchlocal customersfour poster bedfriendly welcomelarge bathroomduck
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely family orientated hotel, with an excellent menu. My daughter and I visited today for Sunday lunch, we had my 4 week old granddaughter, who was welcomed as if she was dining too :)
The meals were excellent and beautifully presented. Freshly prepared with fresh tasty vegs.
Definitely on my list of places to visit again next time I'm in the area.
Thank you for a lovely lunch.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Put it this way I'm 25 bloke, I've never written a review as I normally wouldn't be bothered, happened to break down yesterday outside and I'm back tonight! Brilliant staff, great food, great tasting beer out of the tap tastes like it should! 110% suggest going! Thanks again Matt!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have been coming here regularly for lunch with friends for several years. The food has always been reliably good and the service excellent and friendly, but recently it has improved so that it now rates as gastro-pub as far as the four of us are concerned. Today we had whole sea- bass beautifully cooked with pesto and prawns, and accompanied by tasty well-cooked veg. No nonsense about adding an extra charge for carrots and red cabbage. The men say the beer is good too.
Definitely one of our favourite places to meet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jandgro
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is a really pleasant country pub with friendly service and a good menu with a wide choice. I visited during a lunch time and the special board had a tempting choice. The steak and kidney pie with a pint for £10 was very tempting but as time was limited I had a delicious Ciabatta with bacon, brie and redcurrant which was served with a side salad and crisps.

I'd like to return one evening and try the menu.

It's a quirky pub with rooms going off the main bar. I loved the angular cut table that fitted into a corner but he radiator.

Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rsnewbury
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Excellent food and service in this pub. Beautifull village and so much character. Very welcoming staff, very resonable wine list. The chicken stuffed with Chorizo was particularly nice

Would lovely to come again and maybe stay or the weekend. Only a few minutes from Badminton

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends