All reviews mosaic district free parking omelette station movie theater pool table hospitality suite great hotel falls church omelet bar shops and restaurants organic market shopping area free breakfast hotel is located walking distance full kitchen great area
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Hyatt house is great. There are tons of places to eat within walking distance from hotel. Also, there’s a target and a urgent care center nearby too. It has great amenities and was always very clean. You won’t regret staying here!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pamela D, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

I appreciate your feedback! I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed our location. Looking forward to your return, hopefully, soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The location to the hotel is right in the center of the mall. The best location you can ask for. Awesome restaurants and even a movie theater close by. The Angelika Film Center also has amazing food and customer service.The big refrigerator in the room is useful just in case you need to stock it up. In that case, Target is a block away just in case you need anything.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pamela D, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

I am glad to hear that you had an awesome stay! It is great that you were able to venture the Mosaic while staying with us, Our location truly is what sets us apart from other area hotels.
I hope to see you again next time you're in our area and I appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Really like the warm colors and homey decor at Hyatt House.
Complimentary breakfast a nice touch too.
It would be better still if bedroom slippers, bathrobe and toothbrush, toothpaste provided.

Otherwise a very nice stay. The mini kitchenette with pots, cutlery and utensils would make the Hyatt House a good option for business travelers here for longer than a week.

Also can't beat the convenience of Mosaic District.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Pamela D, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback, LiChen23. I am very delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable. I also appreciate your suggestions to consistently improve our services and amenities.
We hope to see you again soon and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Our suite was extremely comfortable and welcoming. It was great to have a small kitchen and large fridge in our room for cooking. The downtown location was new and free parking everywhere. I would highly reccomend this place.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pamela D, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your high recommendation, Ms. Cabrera! I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations and location. I hope to see you again next time you're in our area.
I appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I stay at least 12 weeks a year in hotels and this is one of the best. Beautiful rooms and clean and very friendly staff and great food and a great location. This will now be my hotel of choice in this area.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pamela D, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Stephen C! We appreciate you making us your hotel choice in the area, It is great to hear that your stay was enjoyable and we're excited to welcome you back soon.
Safe travels.