All reviews mosaic district free parking omelette station movie theater pool table hospitality suite great hotel falls church omelet bar shops and restaurants organic market shopping area free breakfast hotel is located walking distance full kitchen great area
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great hotel and friendly staff. I will stay here again as my daughter lives in Vienna,Va. She is having another baby in September so we will be back. The shopping and restaurants are great and the parking garage helps so much.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pamela D, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

I'm so delighted to hear about the great news about your daughter and we're able to serve as your 'home away from home' while visiting her. Thank you for your positive feedback! We can't wait to welcome you back in September.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I stay here twice a year as a staycation to rejuvenate and clear my head from being a busy working mom. The staff and facilities are really good for the price (especially given the location). I recommend for families especially on a budget but even for folks like me needing a quaint local getaway.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pamela D, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thanks for choosing us as your getaway spot! I am pleased to hear that you're able to relax and rejuvenate in our facility. I appreciate your feedback and your loyalty. We look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I chose this hotel because it was so close to DC and other attractions. It was such a peaceful environment and I loved that it part of a shopping center. The service was amazing with friendly and accommodating staff. I'm looking forward to my next visit and staying a little longer.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pamela D, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

I appreciate your feedback! I am very delighted to hear that you had a seamless experience and loved our location, Your comments will be shared and celebrated with the Team. We all look forward to welcoming you back and seeing you around the House soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We love staying here. It is located in a super fun multi purpose area that has great stores, restaurants and entertainment.

The hotel itself is beautiful. The rooms are large and super comfortable. Everything is well maintained. It’s wonderful having a kitchenette. Also just a short walk from the metro station. I would highly recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pamela D, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hello Ms. Stephanie K,
Thank you for your positive feedback! I appreciate your high recommendation. I am also very glad to hear that you love our hotel and our location.

We can't wait to welcome you again next time you're in the area. Have a great summer!

Best,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The hotel is located in a great location. It's walking distance to shops and restaurants. It's free parking which is always a plus. The room was very clean and the staff were so friendly. The staff recommended a great Thai restaurant. A must stay! I'll be back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pamela D, General Manager at Hyatt House Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

I appreciate you sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, including our recommended Thai restaurant, it is one of our favorites!
We all look forward to welcoming you back soon!