Open today: 10:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Fab experience! Such great staff and set up!

From start to finish the zipwire at Hangloose was fab! We went on a Saturday afternoon and there... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tony H
via mobile
Great day out

Really great zip line experience. The team were also really helpful in the run up to our visit... read more

Reviewed yesterday
danielkM1331HC

All reviews zip wire sky wire eden project giant swing hang loose free fall adrenaline junkie great fun big drop adrenaline rush staff were really friendly an amazing experience thrill seekers time slot scared of heights birthday present safety briefing
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2019

Can't recommend this place enough. We did the VR experience which is a good introduction for a reticent child, but all the activities are great. We only tried big air but my 10yo loved it. Will definitely try the zipwire next time I come. Staff super helpful and super friendly.

Date of experience: April 2019
Brian P, Owner at Hangloose at Eden Project, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and we look forward to welcoming you back to do the Skywire :-)

Reviewed 18 April 2019

Me and my friend went to Hangloose as we both love activities like this, which were all great but the staff and waiting put a HUGE downer on the day- and due to the waiting times we then did not have change to visit the actual Eden Project.
Firstly, upon arrival we arrived at the correct time, were given a Zip Wire number (say 17), and were told our group was next and to go straight up and we left all our stuff in a locker. So we get there, the zip Wire was on 12 not 17. So we waited... and waited... about half hour later it changed to 13. So we were obviously lied to about the timing of our zip wire. Plus it was on one of the hottest days of the years so we went and got our drinks from the locker (which they weren't happy about!)
Anyway, we had booked to do all the other activites, so wyolst waiting for the Zip Wire we were finally allowed to start on those. But the staff were appalling. All students about 18 years old, were more interested in gossiping and flirting with each other than paying any attention to guests!! We would have to wait 15 mins to do each activity.
On the dropping onto the air cushion thing, I didn't fancy doing the highest drop- and the 'instructor' mocked me?! very unprofessional.
All other activities were great fun though- just shame about the rude and lazy young staff. The queue for the zip wire was massive even on our go, and the poor girl was left to manage it all on her own!
So it turned into a very, unnecessary, long day out, due to lack or organisation and minimal effort staff.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Emilygeorgiap
Brian P, Owner at Hangloose at Eden Project, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us and I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed the activities. This was our busiest day of the year so far so there will inevitably be some early season teething problems with our new staff but I take all your comments seriously and will feed back to the management team to make sure the line between 'friendly and rude' is not crossed.

Reviewed 17 April 2019 via mobile

Really annoyed traveled 350 miles to do the zip wire and I’m 16 stone and they made me put my arms out all the way down. I was so slow I didn’t even make it to the braking zone. Waste of time and money. If I knew it would be so slow I wouldn’t have listened. When I mentioned it they just said it’s a safety thing. Everyone else came flying in and I just crawled down then had to be pulled up

Rubbish

Date of experience: April 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review us and I'm sorry that you were disappointed with the speed that you came in to land. I'm not sure if it was a breezy day but the staff do carry out safety flights and need to ensure that you don't come in too fast. Please drop me a line on info@hanglooseadventure.com if you would like to come back and have another go.

Reviewed 17 April 2019 via mobile

Had a great flight on the zip wire for my 70th Birthday at hangloose, very professional team and great experience. Would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank bazzaOakham

What a great 70th birthday treat :-) Thank you for your lovely feedback

Reviewed 16 April 2019 via mobile

Did the zip wire experience today, great fun! Staff really friendly and helpful. Checked online the night before that it wasn't fully booked, but turned up and paid on the day and got harnessed up straight away! Complimentary video is good too!

Date of experience: April 2019

Wonderful! Thanks for the great feedback :-)