Open today: 10:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Fab experience! Such great staff and set up!

From start to finish the zipwire at Hangloose was fab! We went on a Saturday afternoon and there... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tony H
via mobile
Great day out

Really great zip line experience. The team were also really helpful in the run up to our visit... read more

Reviewed yesterday
danielkM1331HC

All reviews zip wire sky wire eden project giant swing hang loose free fall adrenaline junkie great fun big drop adrenaline rush staff were really friendly an amazing experience thrill seekers time slot scared of heights birthday present safety briefing
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

5 of us did the high zip line, the sky trek assault course and the big air jump. It was hard to pick a favourite. All were so good and so much fun.
We started with the Zip line which is done in the horizontal position facing forwards and gives a totally different perspective on a flying fox experience.....probably more like what a hang glider would be like. It was an amazing to see the Eden project from the air. A classic birds eye view. Safety was taken very seriously and we felt very confident in the staff who welcomed us and explained things to us. Special mention for Julia at the reception who was so helpful and explained everything so well, and patiently fielded all of our queries. Also Pip and Lizzie who helped us get booked in, weighed and took our consent. A very good start despite a very busy set up.
The zip line was followed by the Sky trek high ropes and obstacle course. Again safety was a high priority and Dan and Chelle were welcoming and positive yet explained in a very positive way what we should and shouldn't do. We felt confident starting this course and thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the shorter but thrilling zip line over a lake to finish the course.
We finished the day with Big Air. A jump from a tower onto a massive inflated cushion. We were pleasantly surprised that we got 5 jumps each for our fee. There are 3 levels at approx. 10 feet, 20 feet and 25 feet. It is hair raising and not for the faint hearted but if you want a real thrill it is a safe way to feel like a stunt man or woman. Our instructor was Tallulah and she was informative, safety conscious and motivating and positive. She tried to quickly read our intentions and abilities and got it spot on. What a great way to end the day.
One tip.....don't take anything, anything at all up to the jump zone at the zip line... if something drops onto the unsuspecting public below the attraction gets shut down, so things will be taken from customers and returned at the end of the ride.
Hang loose is very very good....not cheap, but you pay for what you get and what you get is quality!

Date of experience: August 2019
Brian P, Owner at Hangloose at Eden Project, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Wow what a fantastic review :-) Thank you so much for taking the time to name all the team.

Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

I did the Skywire and it was brilliant, all the staff were friendly and the ride was amazing. I will definitely be going back to do more activities in the future.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thanks for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back to do some more activities :-)

Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

I’m in my early 30’s and had a great experience! I had the adrenaline package (bought for me as a birthday present) and chose the sky wire, swing and stunt drop.

I’ve done a similar zip line in the past so while the views were great I kind of knew what to expect, however the stunt drop and chair were shocks to the system! Throwing yourself off a 10m high building takes some balls!

We were there for around 90 mins in total and received the videos 2 days later via email. Well worth the visit!

Date of experience: August 2019

Thanks for the review (it made me giggle!!)
Very pleased you had a fun time with us :-)

Reviewed 13 August 2019

We went to Hang loose today ,it was brilliant .We had brilliant customer service from Alex on the checking in desk ,he was very patient and helped us with all our many queries.Jamie S was one of our instructors,also very helpful and encouraging to my children.Everyone we spoke to gave us top customer service.
The attraction itself was fantastic,the zip wire was a huge hit with my children ,two of whom were only one kilo over the minimum weight.
We also did the skytrek and big air , fantastic!
I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for some adrenaline!
We have promised the children that on out next holiday we will go again.
Thank you to all who helped us today.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you for visiting and thanks for the fantastic review, we look forward to seeing you next time :-)

Reviewed 13 August 2019 via mobile

The zip wire is an amazing experience. Throughout the experience I felt very safe and at all times I felt that safety was at the forefront of the experience. The instructions provided were clear and there was a high number of staff to support me during the experience.

My only negative is that during the setup stage were I was getting locked to the wire, the person responsible for me was dealing with a colleague on the ground so, when it came to taking my photograph, unlike his colleague that asked my son to pose, he just randomly clicked it without letting me know, and then didn’t even bother to check if it was fine, before telling me to get into the launch position.

Accordingly I didn’t purchase the photo which is a shame as that would have been a good memento. Additionally that also indicated that he was rushing as a queue had built up, which is dangerous and leads to mistakes.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you for your review and I'm glad you enjoyed your flight. Sorry about the missed photo opportunity, I will pass on your feedback.