Lama di Luna - what a fantastic place, the suite (Room 1) was amazing - thank you for that surprise - never had a Jacuzzi and steam room in a room before.
The views were breathtaking - olive groves and vineyards as far as the eye could see! The owner was very helpful throughout our trip recommending excellent restaurants to visit nearby. We spent 5 nights here on the first part of our honeymoon. You do need a car as it is in the middle of nowhere but this is what we wanted. We loved that Puglia is a place that has not been grabbed by the "easy jet" or "ryan air" market. We would go back to this special part of Italy time and time again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a farm of the 18th century inhabited by Coloni and Mezzadri, Farmers and Share-Croppers), now totally restructured after three years of minute work, with techniques of bio-architecture and feng-shui in the total respect of the place and its history; it is deep in 190 hectares of natural landscape, olive-groves, cherry orchards, almond groves and vineyards, all biologically cultivated and certified AIAB-ICEA. The guest-rooms are the old residence of the farmers; today they are spacious and bright,they all have a fireplace, they look on to the farmyard and they are provided with warm water and heating thanks to 48 solar panels; there are beds dating back to 1800 made with heart-wood of pine or olive-tree or brass-made, with natural latex mattress, unbleached cotton sheets and towels, olive-oil soaps; each detail has been meticulously studied to let the energy move on to permit the guests to feel the ancient flavours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Lama di Luna - Biomasseria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lama Di Luna Biomasseria Bari
- Lama Di Luna - Biomasseria Andria, Italy - Puglia