This hotel has an excellent position on the Maronti sandy beach with a spa offering the hot mud treatment which is good for cartilage, muscular, and rheumatic problems. There is a large outdoor and indoor pool and the indoor pool has jets to sooth aching bodies. There is a private area on the beach for hotel guests with sun beds at no additional charge.The staff are very helpful and can arrange hire cars or trips around the island. There is a bar with both inside and outside areas and on occasions entertainment is provided. The price for half or full board is very reasonable although the service is a little frenetic. if you prefer less courses and a more relaxed environment there are several restaurants on the beach in walking distance. We would particularly recommend the Di Lorio, family operated for many years with really good seafood. Ischia is a beautiful island and make sure you take the water taxi to San Angelo for a glass of something before dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located directly at Maronti Beach with private beach, indoor SPA center wit 2 thermal swimming pools, 1 outdoor thermal swimming pool, all of them in price included. Subtropical garden, recently refurbished rooms, restaurant with typical and genuine Mediterranean and Neapolitan food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Parco Smeraldo Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parco Smeraldo Terme Hotel
- Parco Smeraldo Terme Barano
- Hotel Parco Smeraldo Terme Isola D'Ischia, Italy