My wife and I first time came to Ischia. It turned out that there are almost all gests are repiters, and this is not surprising. It differs in that it has great thermal pools and a beautiful beach. Perhaps, it is the only such a hotel at the Marronti beach. Very helpful and friendly staff. Checking in took no more than 2 minutes. We had booked the cheapest room, but we got a spacious and quiet room with big bed, large wardrobe and plenty of shelves. The room was clean, bed comfortable, everything was new and working fine. During the first days, we met with Birgit, the wife of the owner and the General Manager. This lovely woman is able to do her best . She knows almost all the constant guests and greets them with a cute smile and kind advice. I recommend to visit this place for those who want tranquility, relaxation and recreation in thermal waters and mud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located directly at Maronti Beach with private beach, indoor SPA center wit 2 thermal swimming pools, 1 outdoor thermal swimming pool, all of them in price included. Subtropical garden, recently refurbished rooms, restaurant with typical and genuine Mediterranean and Neapolitan food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Parco Smeraldo Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parco Smeraldo Terme Hotel
- Parco Smeraldo Terme Barano
- Hotel Parco Smeraldo Terme Isola D'Ischia, Italy